How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?*
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
* We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
* We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
* We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.